Saturday, October 17, 2009

Go on and Grobaby!

My sister started using the Grobaby http://www.thenaturalbabyco.com/gro-baby-shell-set-p-667.html diaper system a few months ago and has been raving about them ever since. I’ve had no choice but to learn a little bit about them because of her. I’ve seen her use them on Jericho, but I’ve never had the chance to try them out for myself.

Now you don’t just have to use cloth diapers if you want to cloth diaper. They have awesome hybrid version where you can use an outer cloth cover with a disposable insert inside so that you can just throw away the nasty stuff and save the planet at the same time. Check out the great Grobaby biosoakers! http://www.thenaturalbabyco.com/gro-baby-bio-soaker-intro-package-p-762.html

I think cloth diapering is awesome. Who wants to be single handedly responsible for filling our landfills up with stinking pooped diapers (Um… hello Duggar family)? I’m really excited to get the chance to check them out by doing this great blog giveaway they offered to all of their facebook fans. By blogging, I get to try the Grobaby Biosoaker Intro Package for FREE. It doesn’t get much better than free!

Check out my adorable nephew in his grobaby diapers:


No comments: