So, Christine tagged me to do this in her blog... so here's mine. I'll make Kyle fill out his own.
5 Things I was doing ten years ago...
first of all let me just say this..... TEN years ago!? WHY TEN?! I can barley remember what I was doing yesterday let alone TEN years ago!
1. I was being 12 years old looking forward to 13 so I could finally be an official teenager.
2. I was in.... 7th grade? Yup, I think that's it.
3. Seriously, I can't remember.
4. I was dreaming up my perfect husband.
5. I was going to kill Christine and that's why she had to sleep with her door locked HAHAHAH. No, not kidding.
5 Things on my "to do" list today...
1. Wake up - done.
2. Clean house- done.
3. Grocery shop- done.
4. Make dinner for the missionaries-done.
5. Give Kyle and Harley and Nom hugs and smoochies- done!
5 Snacks I enjoy...
1. Does pizza qualify as a snack?
2. Chocolate chip cookies.
3. Apple fritters.
4. Taco dip.
5. plain brownies.
5 Things I'd do if I became a millionaire:
1. Build/ buy our dream home
2. make Kyle get his license and get him his own car.
3. Help out family who needed it.
4. Save money for my future kids college and pay for Jakob and Jericho and Victor and Maddox to go to college.
5. Buy nice furniture to put in our home. Definitely would be nice to get rid of our $40 rescue mission sofa.
5 Places I've lived...
1. Catherine st, Syracuse NY
2. Park Avenue, Syracuse NY
3. Liberty Lane, Cameron NC
4. Basically lived at 201 Ardmore, Syracuse NY
5. Do you remember Fenway Drive? Unfortunately, me too!
5 Jobs I've had...
1. Boom Babies
2. Thriftwares Vintage clothing model
3. Childrens learning center
4. Stonehedge elementary
5. Personal nanny
5 people I tag...
...I don't even have 5 people who read this blog I don't think. If anyone who reads this wants to email me their response or respond to me via comment, feel free.
1. Cyndi
2. MOM AND DAD! DO IT!
3. Kathy
4. I really don't think anyone else reads this blog.
5. We have no friends. :(
And Elena makes 4!!
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment