Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kyles tag

5 Things I was doing ten years ago...

I didn't really do anything worth noting 10 years ago, but whatever.

1. I was probably playing video games.
2. I started listening to Nirvana and got into awesome music.
3. This was also around when I got to witness the downfall of my parents' marriage that ultimately ended in a dramatic divorce.
4. I had no friends, so I wasn't anywhere special with anyone.
5. I was wishing I had some family to fall back on.

5 Things on my "to do" list today...
1. Drag my miserable ass out of bed at 0430 so I could go freeze my ass off at work.
2. Freeze my ass off at work.
3. Get out of work and put on some warm clothes so I'd stop freezing my ass off.
4. Cuddle with Kay and Harley and Nom after dinner.
5. Play some Dead Rising before I go to sleep. Nothing like unwinding while you chop apart some zombies.

5 Snacks I enjoy...
1. Swiss Cake Rolls. Mm.
2. Kay's Apple Fritters. Oh my goodness they're tasty.
3. Chips of all kinds.
4. Taco dip.
5. Nacho. Kay says its a meal but I'm a pig, so it's a snack.

5 Things I'd do if I became a millionaire:
1. Buy some land in the mountains and build a nice house.
2. Start my own publishing company and publish my books.
3. Put away money for my children to use for school.
4. Buy a bunch of guns for my own private armory.
5. Buy Kay a Chrysler 300 with suicide doors and all the luxury goodies inside.

5 Places I've lived...
1. Cameron, NC
2. FOB Loyalty, Iraq
3. Barracks at Fort Bragg, NC
4. Barracks at Fort Benning, GA (ugh.)
5. Park Ave in Syracuse, NY

5 Jobs I've had...
1. RTO in an Airborne Infantry platoon
2. Rifleman/Grenadier in Iraq
3. Day Care Teacher at Atonement (lmao.)
4. Dishwasher at Morgan's Restaurant (please God no.)
5. Slacked my ass off.

No comments: