Thursday, December 11, 2008

Warning! We're Still Alive!

We had some pretty severe storms today, lots of tornado warning/watches and severe thunderstorm warning/watches and severe flooding warning/watches. I got a quick video of how crazy it was outside the house. It was a lot worse than it looks in the video. You can't really see the rain. You can kind of see how the rain was being blown along the street if you look carefully. It was pretty crazy.





Nom was very interested in the storm, but didn't want to be near the door when I opened it to take the video. Good thing too, the wind was so strong that when I cracked the door open the wind almost ripped it off. Nom would have been blown away for sure. But either way, she was very interested while the door was closed.

2 comments:

Bondis said...

OMG Look at your poor plants!

Natasha Wheatley said...

Hahah, almost looks like our videos from Hurricane Ike! Those kind of storms are scary, but just think- at least it was rain and not ice.