
















To be honest, I don't feel like updating. Not one bit. There's been so much that has happened and we've been so busy that I'm really just so tired and not in the mood to get into depth about much of anything. The title pretty much explains it though. We went up to New York for Grandpa Moore's funeral (May he rest in peace.) so it was a pretty depressing trip but we managed to have a little bit of fun regardless. It was fun seeing our nephews and the newest baby in the family Mary Elizabeth which we were lucky enough to be there when she was christened. We had a good time visiting but were definitely glad to finally arrive home. We were not so excited to start back into our routine or whatever the Army says-goes, but what other choice did we really have? Anyway, I'll just update some photos from the trip... anyone who reads this pretty much knows what happened while we were there anyway, so enjoy.




No comments:
Post a Comment