I just wanted to share these videos. Kyle and I are obsessed with the show America's Got Talent and there is an act on the show called Nuttin but Stringz and they are fantastic! Just watch the videos.
These guys need to win the show, I think they'd be great inspiration for kids these days to do something constructive instead of being hoodlums.
This brother duo is seriously sick.
Video 1
Video 2
And Elena makes 4!!
12 years ago




2 comments:
That second video was amazing! It reminded me of something you'd see in one of those Irish battle scenes.
I just love that they are breaking the stereotype of young black guys being all about rap and drugs and gangs and stuff. I mean, the music would be awesome no matter who they were but the fact that they're young black guys with violins is just sick. First of all, black guys playing actual instruments is surprising in and of itself but the violin?! Most guys would be like "nah, that's a girls instrument!" I just love it. It's sick how good they are.
Post a Comment